Who we are
Tokorozawa Bible Church, or Tokorozawa Seisho Kyoukai (所沢聖書教会), is a local protestant Christian Church body located in Tokorozawa city, Saitama Japan.
We are a part of the Musashi Presbytery of our denomination which is the PCJ, or Presbyterian Church in Japan. In Japanese our denomination is called the Nihon Chourou Kyoukai (日本長老教会） We are also bonded in fraternal love, fellowship, and partnership with the PCA, or Presbyterian Church in America.
What we believe
We believe in the core doctrines of the reformed protestant Christian faith, as summed up in historic, orthodox Church documents, such as the Apostle's Creed and the Westminster Confession of Faith, and the Westminster Catechisms.
- For God’s Plan of Salvation, click here: THE GOOD NEWS
- For the Westminster Standards, click here: WCF
- For the Book of Church Order, click here: BCO
- If you are looking for the PCA’s position about a specific topic, please visit the PCA Historical Center’s collection of PCA Position Papers here: PCA POSITION PAPERS
- A good summary of what the PCA believes can be found in the Preface to the Book of Church Order:
For more information on the beliefs and practices of the PCA or the PCJ please visit our denomination's homepage in English here: The Presbyterian Church in America
And in Japanese here: Nihon Chourou Kyoukai
If you have any questions/comments regarding this website, our Church, or reformed Churches in Japan, please feel free to send an email here; Send Email